Good morning friends. It has been a while since I last posted, as things have been pretty quiet around here. We're experiencing our 5th (yes, you read that right - 5th) snow day in the past 2 weeks again today. For some reason I'm handling it better this time. Possibly because I know that we could very well be back at school tomorrow, and not stuck inside for a week or maybe it's just because it postponed the 100th day of school for another day. I really don't love the 100th day of school, but if this weather keeps up, we may never get there. :)
Burns and I are doing well. God is good. I think that the transition to him being home has gone way better than could ever be expected. Cooper loves having him around and so do I. We are going to begin a pre-marital study with another couple, which I think will help alot as we discuss our expectations about being back together under the same roof. I really want this marraige to last forever, and anything that can help with that we are willing to do. We're both going to counseling and our family, friends and church are being so supportive. I really couldn't imagine a greater picture of God's faithfulness and healing than what he is showing to my little family everyday. I pray that He is glorified above all else in this!
Cooper is just growing like a weed. He says new incredible things everyday and is always learning so much. He loves to sing, dance, paint, talk, play the drums, and make up new ways to frustrate me daily. :) I am really enjoying watching him grow.
I'm doing well. My class at school has settled down quite a bit and I am enjoying work more and more each day. Thanks for your faithful prayers that have gotten me through. Keep them coming. I've joined a biggest loser competition at work and I'm currently in second place. Since it started I've lost 2.3% of my body weight. I'm hoping to win...that $150+ would be great to use for buying the new clothes I will need. I've lost 13+ lbs since the week after Christmas. I am so very encouraged. I'm really doing it more to try and be healthy, but it does help that my clothes are getting loose too! :) Thank you Jillian Michaels.
I hope that each one of you are doing well also! Please keep me updated on you and let me know how I can pray for you and your family too!
Much love to all...
No comments:
Post a Comment