
Hello friends. I hope that this post finds you all to be doing well on this Sunday evening. I'm sitting here wishing that Cooper hadn't chosen Barney as his "show" tonight to watch before bedtime. I can handle almost anything, but seriously, Barney is pretty painful. Oh well, it is teaching him something, right? :)
This week was pretty busy, but wonderful. I am blessed! I have been keeping up with the Jillian Michaels 30 Shred and it's going well. 18 days without stopping and I've definitely noticed a difference. Even this old girl can get into a new healthy routine! I do miss Dr. Pepper and chocolate, but not the 5+ pounds that I've lost (and the inches too)! Encourage me, pray for me...I need it! I did try to give blood today and was denied again. My red cell counts have been low a lot lately and I'm debating going to the doctor. I'm taking iron and eating very healthy and my levels are still pretty low, but I don't feel bad, so I can decide if I need to go. If you're a medical professional and would like to weigh in on this one, I'd love the advice.
Burns and I are doing well. We got to go on a date for the first time in a long time last night. We went and got frozen yogurt after putting our little munchkin to bed. It's good knowing that we still have stuff to talk about, even when were alone. With him having been gone for so long, I wasn't sure if we would. God always answers prayers, doesn't He?? :) And while we're on the subject of answered prayers...I must brag on my little one for just a minute. After several really rough weeks, Cooper got a stamp at school everyday this week which indicates no timeouts and a great attitude. Miracles can happen!!! Praise the Lord, seriously. I've also almost made it to payday and even have a few dollars left over. This is, as well, a small miracle. Let us rejoice!
A little funny story from this morning before I leave you...a very precious couple from our church wanted to buy all of us who serve in some way lunch at CiCi's. Cooper was sitting in Burns' lap at the end of the service when our pastor announced the lunch. Cooper chimed in so preciously "We're going to CiCi's!!! Yippeee!!!" and even did this adorable little hand clapping thing. He was so cute about it he distracted Jerry and got recognition for his love of CiCi's. I sure do love my little man, and all of those in our life who love him too!
I hope you all enjoy this week and if you're lucky enough to have tomorrow off pray that it will be a day of rest and relaxation that I know you so very much deserve!
{May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight. My Lord, my rock and my redeemer.} Psalm 19:14
No comments:
Post a Comment