Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

This week...


This week has been the busiest week I've had in a long time. I had play practice at church on Monday and Thursday, a school thing Tuesday, ladies ornament exchange (which I didn't actually make it to other than to drop off the things I'd signed up to bring) on Wednesday, 5 dozen cupcakes and 2 dozen cookies to make, plus all of my normal weekly stuff to do. Tomorrow evening is the final performance at church and a lifegroup Christmas thing in the morning for the kids. Nothing in that mix was bad, but it sure did all pile on at the same time. I'm hoping for rest next week as there were several little things I needed to do that I didn't. Please pray for this for me...


Other than that, we are doing well. Coop continues to have good days and bad days at school. He's just so impulsive. I'm praying that he grows out of it. Burns will be home next weekend for the week to spend time for the holidays. I'm looking forward to having him home. It will be good for Cooper to see his daddy everyday for a while. We're hoping that after the beginning of the year he'll be able to find a job here and come back for good. We're still praying though...please join us, will you?


As we get closer to Christmas, I'm missing Randi and her family a little more everyday. I haven't had much time at all to chat with her and this isn't sitting well for me. Hopefully when I'm off school next week there will be time for that as I'll be home during the day. We'll see...


I hope this weekend finds you all well. Thanks for reading. I hope you all have a great weekend with your families...

1 comment: