Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally...


Well, I finally got my scores from the test I took today with the news that I passed! Oh, thank the Lord. Seriously. I really didn't want to take it again or pay for it again. I actually did quite well, so I suppose there is something to be said for not studying at all, guessing on some of them and just going with my instincts on the rest. Whatever the reasoning for the passing score, I'm thankful (as is my principal)!!


This weekend was a little wheels off as this week will also be. I have something every night except for Friday and I'm not really looking forward to it because I know it means that my time with the little man will be limited. Tis the season...although at least this type of craziness will all be done next Saturday as soon as the Christmas program at church is complete. Please pray that I have an extra measure of patience and the ability to take the time to slow down and just love on my little guy every chance I get as well as stay in the word and carve time out for prayer.


I hope that the busyness of the season isn't catching up with any of you. I pray that this is the beginning of an amazing week for each of you! Thanks for reading...

1 comment: