Hey there friends. I hope this post finds you to be doing well and I hope that you're enjoying this holiday season so far. In an attempt to explain the title of today's post, this is a school year for the record books. Again, the 21 children sitting in my class are precious, and just in need of some love and attention. I love my job and love those kids, but could do without the little extra surprises that seem to be popping up all the time. Oh well, this year will be over in a mere 6 months, right? :)
Other than that...things are starting to get busy, and I'm loving every minute of it. I took Coop to see Santa last night and it was an amazing experience. He hopped right up in his lap and chatted his ear off about the Christmas bells he wants this year. It was precious. Today is our picture to remember the moment by.
Well, off I go to finish many little things up before tomorrow and get some rest. Tomorrow is Friday my friends, and this is good.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment