Today has improved. This is a good thing because I was very crabby this morning. If it could be an annoyance, it happened this morning. No need for details, just imagine all of the things that could frustrate you on a regular old Tuesday morning and that's about it (even my stupid Jimmy Buffet eye was giving me problems again). Nothing critical, just annoying but it's started looking up. I got most of my afternoon off after I tood my ESL certification test that I really need to pass for several reasons. I should know in a few days if I passed or not (which by the way I think is wierd since I took it on computer...why the wait??) and we'll just go from there. It will be a real load off if I do, so here's hoping...
I must report that Cooper has done amazingly well for the past 2 days and I even got to pick him up from school today, which I never have to chance to do. He has really been working on his self-control and I'm so proud of him for that. I feel this will be something he always has to work hard at doing. I know how that feels, I struggle the same way myself.
Well, Pop-pop just walked in to get a load of things to take with him when he goes to Serbia soon, so I'll get going. I hope that this day finds you all doing well...take care!!!
"And those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
No comments:
Post a Comment