Today's post will be brief because I need to be in bed resting up so I can go back to the kiddos tomorrow. I pray for patience, an extra measure of patience every day this year before I head out the door. If you get a chance, it would help if you would say one too. :) I know that I'm making a difference as so many of these kids just need someone to hug them and tell them that they are loved and valued, so I must pray this prayer and I will do so...
In celebration of the first day of Advent, I leave you with this thought: "Never fail to hope; a true hope in Christ."
{And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given to you.} Romans 5:5
No comments:
Post a Comment