I'm so good at this doing-anything-so-I-can-avoid-working thing. I am actually sitting here with my blog composer open with absolutely nothing to say simply to avoid doing lesson plans. Sad, pathetic, ridiculous, pointless. Yes, to all of the above. :)
This week has flown by. I've accomplished so much, and yet have no completed schoolwork to prove it. This is not good considering that tomorrow is Sunday and I go back on Monday. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who does this. I'd hate to be alone on this one. I do have to say though, that if I've avoided school work for the sake of other things more important that I can at least know that in my avoidance I have managed to successfully potty train (with the exception of pooping) my 2 year old in less than a week. I'm so proud of him. He's totally got it and has had 2 accident-free days. Yay Coop! Now this my friends, is something to celebrate!
Well, as I just took a sip of my hot tea I discovered that it has now turned cold which means that I've procrastinated much too long. So...off I go to be productive in a teacherly type way! I hope this blog finds you all well. Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your family and as always, thanks for reading my meaningless ramblings.
"Be kind and loving to each other." Ephesians 4:32
{I figured that if I ask Coop to say this one at least 5 times a day, that I could probably use a dose of it too!}
No comments:
Post a Comment