Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010


Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Today's post will be simple. I'm thankful for...


~A God who loves me, in spite of me because his Son died for me to make me clean!

~My husband who wants to be the husband and daddy he's supposed to be enough that he's spent the last 8 months on a ranch chasing goats, handwashing his clothes in a tub, taking one (2 minute shower a day), sharing a port-a-potty with up to 15 other men and digging holes in the dead of night (among many other things). We're so proud of him!!!

~My precious little man, his passion for life, his curiousity about God, and his health. I wish all mommies and daddies were so lucky. I'm praying for all of those parents out there spending this Thanksgiving praying for sick children.

~My amazing mom & dad who have been there for me unconditionally!

~My sister and her family who said "Yes" to the Father's call to go and expand His Kingdom! I'm so proud of all of you!!!

~The precious family that we've never met who have taken care of my sweet sister while she was in the hospital when we couldn't.

~My van, that FINALLY is sitting out in front of my house again (don't ask!).

~Health, and the ability to take care of myself and my family.

~My precious church who has run alongside me and my family with unwaining faithfulness.

~My job. It makes me tired, but I wouldn't do anything else!

~My amazing friends. You keep me going!

~And so much more...this is clearly not an exhaustive list, but I have a little boy standing next to me saying, "Mommy, I go jump in the big leaves now???" I think we'll head out before it gets even colder out there!


Enjoy your day everyone! We have so much to be thankful for!!!


"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" Colossians 1:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment