Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yay!!!


Today was a grand day. My kids did AMAZINGLY well on the TAKS practice again today. I really cannot even believe it. I still have a couple that have a lot of work ahead of them, but I can work with a couple of kids at a time. The last year when I've had 5-7 names on the at-risk list it felt almost like the impossible task. God is good!!!

Not really much to report tonight although I must say that I'm praying hard for Randi, Trey and the kids tonight. I know Kyle is struggling as change has never really been his "thing" and I know that school hasn't been great for him so far. I also am praying that they survive the worst winter that Richmond has seen in a while. Hope they don't get buried in all the ridiculous snow that is headed their way. Good luck with that you guys!!! We love you and miss you tons. Cooper asked for you multiple times today. We uploaded a video of him talking like crazy last night to facebook so you can see all that he's doing even since you guys left only a matter of days ago. He says nite nite and wub ooh to all of you.

Good night to all and to all a good night!!!

QotD - "I was watching the weather tonight (which most of the time only causes a bit of worry on her part) and saw that they've declared a state of emergency in Richmond due to all the snow that they have and is coming their way." Oh, mom really can worry can't she?? It's actually quite precious of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment