Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, snow, snow, snow, SNOW...


I hope you all know me well enough to have sang today's title as it would have been sung in the movie White Christmas. I've been singing it all day as snow has been falling here in Dallas for more than 14 hours and it's still coming!!! This is crazy, beautiful and amazing. Our God has painted our city in a blanket of white tonight that only he could be capable of!!! I praise God that He has provided for my family tonight with warmth and safety as I know there are people on the streets tonight with no place to go. I pray that he wraps them in his arms too.

Not much to say as we spent most of this snowy day here at home together. Many snuggles were treasured and mommy and Cooper both got a nap today. If any of you have talked to me in the past 48 hours you know that these 2 days off where just exactly what I needed to finally be able to shake off this nasty cold I've been fighting all week. I think I might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Yay!

Today's picture is of my sweet little snow angel playing outside today. He would have stayed all day if I had let him, but instead we just brought big bowls of snow inside and he played with it on a plastic tray on the floor until it literally melted and he had nothing but a puddle left to play with. Let's just say that Cooper would do just fine living up north if it ever came to that. :)

Love you friends and I hope you're all enjoying this special unexpected time with your families! Enjoy the snow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are able to rest a bit and I am also very glad you guys had fun playing in the snow...Coop looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete