Hey guys...I'm finally back and all moved in. I'm not only moved in, but I'm actually settled too and don't even have a random box hiding anywhere to be dealt with later (that I know of)! :) What a wonderful feeling. I am hoping that things will slow down some soon.
Today has been a wonderful day. I got caught up on lots of stuff: Got to see some friends we've been missing, got to video chat with Trey for a while (before they lost the connection), got almost totally caught up on grading papers, and my kids did FANTASTICALLY on their practice TAKS test today which is a real load off. Now if they can do as well tomorrow on the practice math TAKS, my life will be smooth sailing for a while (although I have kind of forgotten what that could possibly feel like). :)
I've had a great chance to catch up on some time in the word and nothing brings more joy than that! Hopefully soon I'll be able to get some after bedtime coffee times set up, some playdates, and some lunches set up with friends that I've terribly been missing. If any of those apply to you, please call soon so we can get together. I've been missing many of you and am glad we can at least keep in touch this way.
Since I last blogged, I did get to do one very fun thing right in the middle of the moving insanity...go wedding dress shopping with Katie. She got the perfect dress and is going to look absolutely stunning in it! I can't wait to head off to Georgia this summer for the big day! Randi and Trey...you will be missed terribly!
I should make lunches for tomorrow so off I go, but as always...thanks for reading!
Good night all!
QotD - "Robin, did you know that you and Sam Walton (the Wal-Mart guy) have the same birthday a few years apart? I guess he was definitely worth a lot more than you though, hunh?" Thanks dad...I really needed that. I say we're all full of worth to God. (I know, cheesy Sunday school answer, but I couldn't let it go without some sort of fight, right?)
"My God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26
I was loving the daily pics of the COOP Man...at least I saw his counting video on FB! :)
ReplyDelete