Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

M.I.A.


So, if I seem to go M.I.A. for a few days I am apologizing in advance. Tomorrow I start the incredible task of deciding what to move in with me here at mom and dad's house. I must try to condense everything that is left in storage when I get done with the move so that it can fit into a unit half of the size I have now so I can save a ton of money each month. We'll see how that works out for me tomorrow. After I get it all in I must then find a place for it to go. All of this sounds simple enough, right? Put all of this together, and you've got one tired mommy. That's not exactly where it ends though unfortunately because Aunt Darla and Katie are spending the night tomorrow night which I'm sure means there is no way I'll get in bed at a decent hour. Think I'm almost done, not quite. I still have papers to grade and lesson plans to write before I get to bed on Sunday but that will of course be after I go to church, a retirement party for a friend, and LIFEgroup. If I was well rested at this minute all of this would be challenging at best, but I've been doing some sort of home improvement (painting, steam cleaning carpets, etc.) every night this week until at least 11:00pm. Which leads me to the question...why am I still typing and not going to bed yet??? I'll get to that in a minute. :) Tonight's picture gives you a bit of an idea of how my new room looks and I haven't even started moving yet. Yikes!

You guys are all so sweet with your e-mails and comments about my blog. It humbles me to know that it's worth the time to read. I promise to make it as positive and encouraging as I can since you're being wonderful enough to read it.

I haven't talked to Randi yet since she left. I'm beginning to be a little sad about this. I've missed one phone call and two Skype calls. Hopefully we'll connect in the next day or two. I can't wait to hear all about what they're doing. I just keep praying that God is opening their eyes to see the blessings he's ready to pour out on them for their obedience and that Satan would be bound from them as he is for sure ready to attack to try and keep them from sharing the Good News.

Happy Friday to all and to all a good night!

QotD - "Non-o, shoot the ball, boken" Cooper still can't let it go that Connor's basketball hoop was off of his wall one day a couple of weeks ago. I wonder where he gets it that he holds onto things that should be easily forgotten? I just don't seem to know anyone like that. (Sense the sarcasm here???)

"Since, then, you've been raised with Christ set your hearts on things above where Christ is seated at the right hand of God, not on earthly things. For you died and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life appears, then you will also appear with him in glory." Colossians 3:1-4

1 comment:

  1. Girl you make me tired just reading about all you have been busy....you are so strong and I admire you so much. I LOVE this new blog and look forward to reading it each day. Miss you friend and good luck and don't freeze your hiney off!

    Hugs to you and Coop!

    ReplyDelete