Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

All Done...


So, we're all done painting the upstairs rooms. I am tired. I am hurting and I am all done. There are no words to describe the fight that the pink paint in Brooke's room put up against being painted over. Just in case noone else was protesting them leaving, her walls were. :) I'm ready to be all moved in and have this also all done!

Reality is starting to sink in that the family is actually gone. I'm still doing ok, and I can't wait to hear all about what they're doing but I'm starting to not handle it so well when Cooper asks, "Non-o, up?" or "Book, pay?" but this too shall pass. (And then when it does and he stops asking, I'll have a new reason to tear up.) But I say all of this knowing that our God has a majestic plan that will be all to His glory so who am I to question that??

I'm as I said earlier, all done, here and just need to get in bed. I've got some carpet cleaning and moving to get busy on tomorrow so I'll definitely need my energy. :)

Love you guys...as always, thanks for reading and for the comments. They mean alot!

QotD - Today's is really a collection of quotes that I made mental note of as dad and I were in Connor's room painting and he continually talked to himself..."Good move, Richard. There IS a door there you know." "Oh, stupid. Stupid." "Well it sure would be nice if I'd remember to take the paint with me before I started to climb the ladder." And my personal favorite..."Ok, time to give the ole thumb a break." What???

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

  1. sweet picture of coop! love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I am somewhat discourage to hear about how hard it was to cover up the pink paint. We just finished painting Claire's room pink X 2. She better love it for a long time!

    I am so glad you are blogging. Now, even if we don't meet for coffee I feel like I know what is going on. (but I still want to meet for coffee)

    ReplyDelete