Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok..so I missed a day!!!


Alright, alright...I know I skipped a day only 3 days into this blogging thing, but it's not really that big of a deal yet since Randi's not gone yet, right?? I did even have a funny anticdote (you'll find that I am a very poor speller if you read much...as evidence here that I don't know how to spell anticdote) from yesterday to share. Here you go:

As I stood in the doorway of my classroom surprisingly excited to see my students again, Joey was the first one into the room. Sweet little Joey walked up to me at 7:52 not to say hi but to say, "I don't feel very good." I felt his head but couldn't tell as I'm no good at the back-of-the-hand-forehead-temperatue-thing so I sent him to the teacher next door for her to check it out. She said he was not hot, and just fine and sent him back to me. As he got about 10 inches from me, right in the doorway he threw up all over my shoes, the floor and the wall. Welcome Back and Happy New Year to you Joey. It only got better as the other students didn't somehow notice it and 2 different kids managed to step in it as they walked in the door. :) We do earn the big bucks for a reason don't we???

Things have been going well as I'm 2 days into the spring portion of this school year. I should find out a little more next week about what will be happening for me next year. It will be nice to just know and start to prepare in whatever way is necessary.

Hope this reading finds you all to be doing good as well. I pray that you are all blessed and loved each and every day!

QotD - "I'm going out to get a big ziploc bag full of Sadie's food tonight before it gets too cold. It will be just too cold for the next 3 days to go outside to get the food to feed her." Bless mom's heart...she just can't handle a good cold front now can she???

Cast all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

1 comment:

  1. Poor Joey! Poor shoes! :) Do you remember my episode with little Mehrin and the poop-prints? :)

    ReplyDelete