
Today was pretty normal. Good times with a new friend that will be around for a long time and with an old friend who has already been around forever. Loved both times for totally different reasons. :) God blesses us so much with friends and that should never be taken for granted. Find a time for a friend you know God has blessed you with soon.
I've decided that in each blog, since Randi won't be around to experience such things for herself, I'm going to add a family quote of the day each day. I assume most of the time they will come from dad, but you just never know. In fact, today's quote comes from sweet, sweet little Cooper. See below...
I've made it to day two and haven't quit yet. (Although completeing this task does mean that my lesson plans are once again being sorely neglected, but those kids don't really need a prepared teacher, right???) Let's see if I can keep this up!
Thanks for reading...
QotD - "DeeDee, go home." Coop said as he pointed to the house and not so subtly suggested that Randi should get out of the car so we could leave. Aren't we all so glad we encouraged the use of sentences???
"For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish." Psalm 1:6
No comments:
Post a Comment